"A Tale Of Two Evil Geniuses" is the 28th episode of the series and the 1st(b) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
In this episode after having an argument at the Evil Genius Industry, General Yakitori and Dr. Kamikazi decide to compete with each other to see who can catch Robotboy and the one who wins will be the ultimate villain.
- Goof: When Constantine stands up for his speech about Kamikazi and on the first seconds of the scene his legs are missing making him look like as he is floating.
- The first appearance of General Yakitori.
- The name of the episode is a pun on the book: A Tale of Two Cities from Charles Dickens
- There are several cameos of different villains who appear later on Robotboy, examples are: Felonious Hexx (though a different appearance), Brainy-Yak and a woman who resembles Agent Kalaschnikov who seats together with Special Agent.
- If you look close on a wall of the Evil Genius Industry you can see that there is a big art of the Sith-Lord Darth Vader from the Star Wars Saga.
- Along with Vader two other well-known "Evil" figures appear on the wall such as the "Grim-Reaper" and a vampire that resembles the "Nosferatu".
- Before Robotboy would fight towards Yakitori when he is with his friends he can be seen wearing the same clothes he worn on the episode "Robot Love".
- The giant blue robot Yakitori fights with returns on the episode "Robolympics" although it serves as a robot of it's own instead of Yakitori being inside it.
- This episode can be found on a Polish DVD release of "Najlepsze z CN Vol. 1: Czas bohaterów" [The Best of CN Vol. 1: Time for Heroes].
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||De kwaadste genius||The evilest genius|
|French||Yakitori contre Kamikazi||Yakitori against Kamikazi|
|German||Das Märchen von den zwei bösartigen Genies||The fairy tale of the two vicious geniuses|
|Spanish||Cuento de dos genios malvados||Tale of two evil geniuses|