Kamikazi, drool! - Constabot"Constabot" is the 4th episode of the series and the 2nd(b) of Season 1 of Robotboy. Hoping to win Kamikazi's respect, Constantine builds his own robot to try and capture Robotboy. The heap of metal is so weak that instead of smashing it, Robotboy takes pity and befriends it.
In a bid to impress his boss, Constantine invents his own robot to try and capture Robotboy. The heap of metal that is Constabot is so lame that when he comes face to face with Robotboy instead of beating him to a pulp, Robotboy takes pity and befriends him! Much to Kamikazi’s surprise, his assistant’s ‘pile of bolts’ inadvertently lures Robotboy into his grasp! Aware of the danger, Tommy jumps on board Constabot in the hope of protecting Robotboy, but the tables turn for the worse, putting Tommy in real danger!
- Constabot: Kamikazi, drools! Dr. Kamikazi: Did he just say i drool? Constantine: Er, no. Rule
- Dr. Kamikazi: If I let you try and catch Robotboy with your silly robot, would you pleeeeeaaaaaase, make me some tapas?
- Dr. Kamikazi: Walrus, prepare to launch the hunk of junk, I mean prepare to launch Constabot.
- Dr. Kamikazi: Robotboy is pitying that that ugly scrap heap!
- Tommy: (to Robotboy) We got to get out of here and then we're gonna have to have long talk about this pity thing.
- Dr. Kamikazi: Constantine! Get your useless pile of bolts off of me! He is crushing my pinky toe!
- This was the 5th episode to be produced for the series.
- Goof: When Tommy and Gus run into Constabot and Robotboy, they look worried. After Constabot shouts ''Kamikazi drools'', they both began to laugh. Kamikazi is seen watching them by camera and get's angry at Constantine that they are making fun of them. But the screen he is using to watch them, shows both Tommy and Gus looking worried instead of laughing.
In other languages
|Int. Languages||Int. Title||Translation|
|Italian||Il Robot di Constantine||Constantine's Robot|