"Destroy all robots" is the 70th episode of the series and the 9th(b) of Season 3 of Robotboy. In this episode, when Gus take Robotboy from Tommy and use him to battle with robot toys in a competition, the school principal Culpepper takes Robotboy with her plus the watch and now it's up to Tommy and his gang to save Robotboy.
- The second time the line: "Remind me again why we're friends" is spoken but by Tommy instead.
- Gus breaks the 'Fourth Wall' when Tommy asks why he and Gus are friends, Gus replies with: Well, without my scintillating personality, your life would be dull as dishwater, With no conflict there would be no subplot, and without subplot there would be no character development. Earlier in "War and Pieces" Kamikazi did also break the "Fourth Wall".
- The first appearance of Principal Culpepper.
- Goof: When Tommy is attacked by Mr. Yaschinshki and shouts out to Robotboy for help, he looks up to the ceiling in a dramatic way. While his mouth is higher and his nose points to the ceiling, his ears are staying in the same position, looking it more like his nose is on top of his head.
- There is an animated version of a part of the storyboard of this episode on YouTube.
- The video's name reveals this episode was supposed to be the 63rd episode of the series.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Vernietig alle Robots||Destroy all robots|
|German||Zerstörung aller Roboter||Destroy all robots|
|Spanish||Destruir todos los robots||Destroy all robots|