"Door To Door" is the 40th episode of the series and the 7th(b) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
In this episode the gang and the children of the school will be selling chocolates to the neighbors in Bay Area and the one who sells most will win a trip to the chocolate factory of the town. But turns out this chocolate factory is another trap made by Dr. Kamikazi to catch Robotboy.
- This episode shares its title with an episode of the 2001 Nickelodeon show "Invader Zim".
- This is the only episode written by Josh A. Cagan.
- The mustache that Constantine is wearing is the same as he used in The Tune Up, although in that episode it was suggested that the mustache was real and ripped of the face of the real robot repairman.
- Gus breaks the fourth wall without mention it. When he searches for snacks in his bedroom, he pulls out his entire wardrobe out of the closet. Every piece of clothing is the same outfit he wears every episode. Making a pun that cartoon characters Always wear the same outfit in every episode.
- Goof: In the scene where Tommy is trying to sell the candy to the old man there is a brief shot where he isn't wearing his backpack with Robotboy, however it returns on the next shot.
- Possible Goof: In a few shots on the scene where the kids watches the fake competition from Kamikazi, Bambi can appear in a pretty "out-drawn" way for a quick cut.
- Goof: After Robotboy Superactivates and is shown blasting at the Bon-Bon Bunny, his mouth looks similar to Protoboy's in that it has vertical lines instead of horizontal ones.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||De grote snoepactie||The big candy activity|
|French||Porte-à-porte||Door to Door|
|German||Von Haus zu Haus||From house to house|
|Spanish||Puerta en puerta||Door to Door|
|Swedish||Knacka Dörr||Knocking on Doors|