"Door To Door" is the 40th episode of the series and the 7th(b) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
In this episode the gang and the children of the school will be selling chocolates to the neighbors in Bay Area and the one who sells most will win a trip to the chocolate factory of the town. But turns out this chocolate factory is another trap made by Dr. Kamikazi to catch Robotboy.
- This episode shares its title with an episode of the 2001 Nickelodeon show "Invader Zim".
- This is the only episode written by Josh A. Cagan.
- The moustache that Constantine is wearing is the same as he used in The Tune Up
- Goof: In the scene where Tommy is trying to sell the candy to the old man there is a brief shot where he isn't wearing his backpack with Robotboy, however it returns on the next shot.
- Possible Goof: In a few shots on the scene where the kids watches the fake competition from Kamikazi, Bambi can appear in a pretty "out-drawn" way for a quick cut.
- Goof: After Robotboy Superactivates and is shown blasting at the Bon-Bon Bunny, his mouth looks similar to Protoboy's in that it has vertical lines instead of horizontal ones.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||De grote snoepactie||The big candy activity|
|French||Porte-à-porte||Door to Door|
|German||Von Haus zu Haus||From house to house|
|Spanish||Puerta en puerta||Door to Door|
|Swedish||Knacka Dörr||Knocking on Doors|