"I Want That Toy" is the 15th episode of the series and the 8th(a) of Season 1 of Robotboy.
When Kamikazi opens a toy store to attract Tommy and Gus, Tommy is falsely caught for stealing a robot toy (Robotboy). Robotboy is left inside the store for Kamikazi to snatch. After being helped out by Gus and Lola, Tommy arrives at the toy store and gets Robotboy back. Kamikazi is defeated and the episode ends.
- Deb: We are very disappointed! Tommy: But...but I didn't steal anything! Dwight:: Tommy, it's your word against the guard's! *heads out the door with Deb* And he's got a badge! You're grounded...two weeks! Tommy: But I'm innocent! Innocent!!
- Dwight: *after he and Deb catches Tommy sneaking out* Hey! Come back here! *gets sprayed with water* Come back here or ... or ... your grounded!
- Tommy: *after Ro saves Lola* That was a close one, Robotboy! Robotboy: Robotboy no want toy nomore. Toys bad!
- Superactivated Robotboy expresses emotion (smiling with his eyes) for the first time after saving Lola and Tommy from a missile.
- Possible Goof: When Deb and Dwight are punishing Tommy, it's daytime, but when they close the door and leave, it's nighttime.
- Goof: Tommy tied the hose to his bed but is shown climbing out of the window in his parents' room.
- Goof: When Dwight and Deb catch Tommy sneaking out to rescue Robotboy, they're shown looking out the window of their bedroom. But when the hose is turned on and they get sprayed, they're in Tommy's room. Dwight is then shown yelling out their window again.
- This is an instance of the interior layout of the house being inconsistent from episode to episode.
- Goof: When Robotboy asks if Tommy is okay, his ears have been drawn a little shorter than usual.
- Robotboy expresses fear along with Tommy and Gus while they watch The Human Fist. He even hides behind Tommy during a suspenseful scene.
- Donnie seemed to be uncharacteristically supportive of Tommy, mainly because of him breaking out while grounded. However, he was probably the one who ratted him out to their parents.
- Lola and Gus remain in their ski-masks throughout the episode, even if there's no need for them after helping Tommy break out.
- Lola uses a mirror to signal to Tommy, who uses his watch to signal back.
- Goof: speaking of that scene, Lola isn't actually shown holding a mirror or anything in her hand.
- Goof: When Superactivated Robotboy blasts through the bike section at the toy soldiers chasing Tommy and Lola, the bikes appeared to take no damage.
- Lola's only speaking line, which might be missed if you don't listen closely, is, "Aah! Robotboy, help!"
- The batteries Tommy replaced the Kazi-batteries with were apparently only half-full or nearly empty seeing as how quickly they ran out as Superactivated Robotboy was about to blast the remaining toy clones. Usually full ones would last way longer than that.
- Apparently being grounded doesn't mean Tommy isn't allowed to watch TV.
- Donnie's room is shown to be next to Tommy's, connected by the wall opposite his bedroom window.
- The I Want That Toy store is a reference to the ever popular toys and games retailer, Toys "Я" Us.The rabbit mascot Constantine dresses up as is a reference to their mascot, Geoffery the Giraffe.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Die wil ik ook||I want that too|
|French||Kamikazi fait joujou||Kamikazi's self made toy's|
|German||Ich will dieses Spielzeug||I want this toy|
|Hebrew||אני רוצה את הצעצוע הזה (Ani Rotze Et Hatza'atzua Haze)||I Want That Toy|
|italian||Robotboy contro i giocattoli||Robotboy against toys|
|Spanish||Quiero ese Juguete||I want that toy|
|Swedish||Jag vill ha den leksaken||I want that toy|