"Kami-Chameleon" is the 50th episode of the series and the 12(b) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
Kamikazi sends clones to Tommy’s school disguised as teachers! When Tommy figures this out, he tries to send Robotboy back home, but his metallic companion wants to stay for gym class! Robotboy sneaks back to school dressed as a regular kid and joins in a game of dodge ball! As the game takes shape, it slowly becomes apparent that Robotboy is undercover and the disguised teachers and Kamikazi attempt their capture in the school gym!
Gus: *after Robotboy defeats the gym clone* Whoa! Intense! *gets hit by a dodgeball in the mouth* Robotboy: You out, Lucy!
- This episode was the 1st episode to be produced for the series.
- Goof: When Kamikazi and Constantine falls to the hay at first they lost their clothes for the speed of the fallen but if you look close just when they hit the hay their clothes are put on back.
- Goof: When Constantine bandages Kamikazi's foot, Kamikazi is bald. In the next shot he got his hair back.
- Goof: When Dr. Kamikazi dumps Tommy out of the air, Tommy is falling to the spikes face-down. When Robotboy saves him just in time, he is falling the other way round
- Goof: Gus was seen standing next to Tommy when Ro was battling the gym-teacher clone in the gymnasium. But when he's about to attack Ro with a crowbar, Gus unintentionally hits him with a door, he just came through with a note, even though he was never shown actually leaving. Even if we had seen Gus leave, him getting a note in that short amount of time should have been impossible, as well.
- Goof: Gus had earlier accidentally knocked off Tommy's watch with a dodgeball, but it's shown back on his wrist after Ro's batteries get knocked out. It is possible that sometime in between these events, Tommy had picked up his watch and put it back on.
- Goof: In the last scene when Gus walks in Tommy's bedroom, Tommy turns his head to him. His hair waves with his head, but a piece of it stays floating over the rest. It's most likely a mistake in drawing.
- The gag from Constantine Rising, "Lola's not my girlfriend" returns in this episode. When Donnie tells Tommy that his "Girlfriend" is outside (he is referring to Gus), Tommy says "Lola's not my girlfriend, Donnie!" even though she is.
- Possible Goof: Tommy uses Chupika's energy to somehow recharge Robotboy, even though he doesn't have his batteries.
- The episode title is a pun on the song Karma Chameleon from Culture Club .
- Chupika, Gus's virtual pet from this episode is an anagram of Pikachu, the popular Pokemon from Nintendo's Pokemon series. Its appearance is also based on Tamagotchi, the popular Japanese hand-held virtual pet.
- When Kamikazi and Constantine falls in to the hay, we can see that Kamikazi is wearing boxershorts with Robotboy's head printed on it.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Hebrew||עור של זיקית (Or Shel Zikit)||Chameleon's Skin|