"Roughing It" is the 14th episode of the series and the 7th(b) of Season 1 of Robotboy.
While taken care of stopping another of Dr. Kamikazi's plans, the gang get stranded in a forest with Robotboy's power running low. With no way to get home, they will have to survive somehow. And it surely is no camping trip.
- Goof: When Dr. Kamikazi attacks Robotboy, Tommy, Lola and Gus in his Zeppelin, he fires electric-bombs. To protect the children, Robotboy use his right-arm to activate a shield. With his left-arm he holds Lola, while Gus sits on his back. The goof is that he held Tommy with his right-arm but when he defends himself and the kids, he let go of Tommy, and Tommy doesn't grab his legs but floats in the air basically.
- Goof: When Ro is carrying Tommy, Lola, and Gus home, the arm that's holding Lola is skin-colored instead of white, making it look like Tommy is the one holding Lola instead of Ro.
- The way Gus jumps onto Robotboy shivering, scared of the dark, is similar to the way Scooby-Doo jumps onto Shaggy when scared of monsters or ghosts.
- Goof: The distance the kids are from the forest and the enhanced animals on the cliff varies from scene to scene.
- Lighting is able to recharge Robotboy to full power while in other episodes, extreme voltages shut him down or make him immobile.
- This is the first episode where Super-activated Robotboy smiles. You can see it right after he headbutts the bear that had him pinned down.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||De natuur roept||Nature calls|
|French||Survie sauvage||Wild Survival|
|German||Rauhe Sitten||Rough Customs|
|Hebrew||תנאי שטח (Tnay Shetah)||Field Condition|
|Italian||Avventura nella foresta||Adventure in the forest|
|Spanish||En la naturaleza salvaje||In the wild nature|