"The Manchurian Robot" is the 39th episode of the series and the 7th(a) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
- If you look extremely close to the scene where Ambassador Mbola is about to give his speech to the people and on the far glimpse of them some of the audience are the villains of Robotboy and those that appears are the following: Felonious Hexx, General Yakitori, Brainy-Yak and Agent Kalaschnikov in a pink dress. See picture below:
- The name of the episode is a pun on the The Manchurian Candidate. A 1959 political thriller novel by Richard Condon.
- The line "Remind me again why we're friends" said by Gus is said again on the episode "Destroy all robots" but by Tommy.
- The song that Tommy, Lola and Gus are performing is a real existing song named: Ringel Rangel Rose, schöne aprikose. An old German children song.
- This is the fourth episode where Robotboy does not say a single word.
- Goof: When Tommy and Special Agent run up the stairs to the roof to chase Von Der Schnitzel who kidnapped Lola, Tommy is wearing his normal clothes. But when he gets to the roof he is again wearing his German-like costume in which he preformed in this episode.
- Goof: In the scene where Super-activated Robotboy is waiting with Lola and the captured Von Der Schnitzel, you can see that Lola's mouth is missing.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Dit is een mooie dag||This is a great day|
|French||Incident diplomatique||Diplomatic incident|
|German||Hoher Besuch||Important Visit|
|Spanish||El Robot de Machurian||The Manchurian Robot|