"The Return of Robotgirl" is the 103rd episode of the series and the 13(a) of Season 4 of Robotboy. In this episode when the gang was having a sleepover in their tents they suddenly sees something hit on top of a hill and finds a little mechanical box where Robotgirl is inside. Robotgirl was sent from Moshimo to tell them that he's in danger and he needs their help.
This article contains spoilers about A episode
At a night at Tommy's yard, he and his friends are having a sleepover with their tents. When the boys where making shadow puppets they suddenly get frightened by a little spider and runs away until they get inside Lola's tent. Gus prefer not to be inside since he find the tent of Lola's too girly and so do Tommy and Robotboy (though he could just be following Tommy). Suddenly something from the sky hits on top of a hill and the boys are going for it to take a look. They find a mechanical box, Tommy removes from where it landed, opens it up and inside they find a little pink robot which Robotboy explain that it is Robotgirl. They activate her and she show them a holographic message with Professor Moshimo and Tommy suspects that he is in trouble while seeing if Robotgirl can help them find him. Unfortunately, she seems to misunderstand their asking due to her emotion chip got broken and punches Gus for no reason.
At Tommy's bedroom the boys are trying to fix her as much as possible, until Gus makes Robotgirl to cry for his own help. When Robotboy comforts Robotgirl he makes fun of Gus and Gus becomes mad and they start arguing to each other. Suddenly, Lola appears and comforts Robotgirl by herself and takes with her to her tent. Tommy reminds Lola to ask Robotgirl to find out about Moshimo.
After Lola has comforted Robotgirl, the gang starts to search after Moshimo and arrives at an abandoned Titanium-Factory. They start looking until they find Moshimo inside a tube where he is hold as a hostage from Protoboy. Protoboy demand both to Robotboy and Robotgirl to enter the molds so they will get frozen inside a titanium liquid until it melts so Protoboy can be the only robot for Moshimo and he'll let him go. Robotgirl approaches to one of the molds but Robotboy stops her and he gets caught inside one instead. Robotgirl seems to do the same but lately changes her mind when she feel that Protoboy is lying and starts fighting with him.
At the same moment the kids try to figure out an idea to be able to free Moshimo and Robotboy from being dipped. Protoboy defeats Robotgirl and almost kicked her inside the burning liquid when Lola interrupts him by telling that another robot will beat him up. While Protoboy prepares to fight to the other robot Lola frees Moshimo and Robotboy when Protoboy finds out that the other robot is a dud with Tommy and Gus and starts to preparing to shoot them and gets blasted by Robotboy. Robotboy blasts a second time to Protoboy and the liquid starts to destroy the bunker and the whole factory but Robotboy managed to save them all in the last second.
- This is the 2nd and the last appearance of Robotgirl in the entire series.
- It is unknown how Robotgirl officially returned as a character in this episode, however it can possibly be due to popular demand for her since she's one of the most popular character in the show.
- In this episode we learn that Robotgirl is able to cry likewise Robotboy could on "Crying Time" and "Hair-A-Parent".
- This is the only episode in which Donnie and Protoboy don't appear in together.
- Robotgirl has been speaking 10 lines in this episode, excluding her crying.
- Strangely enough Robotgirl's main theme song is not played at all on this episode, it could be due to maybe the directors forgot that she had her own theme song every time she appears on screen or because there was no significant moment to be played since this is a much more serious episode.
- The 4th and last appearance for Protoboy.
- This is the last appearances for Lola Mbola, Robotgirl, Professor Moshimo and Protoboy.
- This is the last episode in which Robotboy speaks.
- This is the second time where Gus appears as his alter-ego The Guy With The Mask whereas the first time he was his alter-ego was on the episode "Halloween".
- When Lola and Robotgirl are in Lola's tent, Gus finds a Inhuman Fist action figure in Tommy's backyard. The only thing it can do is smashing things which his fist. This is possibly the action figure made by Dr. Kamikazi when he distracted Tommy and Gus in the episode The Consultant and he left behind in the garden in that episode.
- The episode ended with the heroes blasting out of the factory while it collapsed, thus ending the show on a cliffhanger.
- The last episode written by Robert Mittenthal and Michael Rubiner.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Robotgirl komt terug||Robotgirl returns|
|French||Le retour de Robotgirl||The Return of Robotgirl|
|German||Robotgirl kehrt zurück||Robotgirl returns|
|Spanish||El retorno de RobotGirl||The Return of RobotGirl|
The Robotboy Wikia has collection of
images and media related to The Return of Robotgirl.